Everyday Shenanigans With Colorful Commentary

6/08/2004
And Today Is My Birthday...
And all the things I swore that I would do twelve months ago I have not even come close...
So either I am really good at it... or really bad at it...

These tweleve months... they have seemed like seventeen...
This year's 'Final Spirograph Masterpiece' had too many pens going all at once....
Mostly fat markers...
With a shakey hand...
And a little extra funk woven into it....
A bleary mess...
Totally not fridge worthy...

Uggh...

Today is really weird... mostly because I kinda forgot about it....

Weird...

....like little tiny tornado pets whirling around my ankles reminding me of all the things I still need to do...

...Sadly...

To walk around... I have to kick them...
To nap... I pull my covers up to my chin...
To drown out their deafening whirling wispers... I put on my pod...
Oddly... I play the softest and saddest music that I have...
I feel bad for them...
They are only doing what I 'thoughted' them to do...
To remind me to get this show on the road...
To remind me what I should do...
To remind me what I can do...
See?!?
Weird...
Like really weird...
More weird than most other b-dayz...

So I would like to express this moment in an unsilent musisical montage...

Like to hear it ... here it goes....

Come here, oh my star is fading
And I swerve out of control
And I swear I waited and waited,
I've got to get out of this hole
But time is on your side
It's on your side now
Not pushing you down and all around
It's no cause for concern


or

I am the son
and the heir
of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
of nothing in particular
You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does

or

I'm out here on a limb for you again
Around and around we go
Getting nowhere
Why can't I explain the way I feel again
Why can't I just stand
Instead I crawl again
Why does it always feel like Sunday
Like Sunday

or

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away
And I don't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive...




I just want to thank Coldplay, Lo Pro, Duran Duran and The Smiths for coming to my B-blog...You Uber Effin Super Rock ;-)

And Good Night!!!

//sigh//


///posted by the often humiliated but never decaffeinated X @ 6/08/2004
0 Fresh Colorful Commentaries...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Animals
4 am blue
6767
835
AccordionGuy
Anti-D
Asterisk
blogblogblog
Bunny
Busblog
Davezilla
Defamer
Ego Logical
Electric Venom
Fat Free Milk
FlingusBlog
Gawker
Gizmodo
gofugyourself
Gurg
J.Treacher
kevoftheyear
Kidgod
known universe
Makeout City
Man Under Stress
Mariposa
maybe i am
Mr. Babylon
Muscle68
mynewbestfriend
Nedward
nothing
Notmyself
NRRaR
Oh For God's Sake
ordinary madness
Pinkerton
RynoBlog
Raymi
Satan's Laundromat
simply-complex
skylar
smithappens
Starbody
Sour Bob
TenYears
The Illuminated Donkey
The Long Haul
TheThousand
TwentySomething
Vitamin K
Watercooler
Wil Wheaton
ultrablognetic

The Ark
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
July 2007
September 2008

 

The Wicked
Learn Me

 

The Riptide
Vodka4Breakfast
Madpony
Katie'n'Matt
GoFish

 

The Sin
Sorry

 

The Faithful
PeepsWhoLink2Me