Everyday Shenanigans With Colorful Commentary

10/27/2005
One Thing Remains...
Yeah so... dudes... I did something today that I thought I would never be able to do again...
... or swore that I even ever wanted to do...
... but today... I actually... //pause for effect//... bought an actual... CD... you know... from like from a real store...



The band is called Default... and they super rule... and I have listened to the disc but I will reserve my review till I take it out into the wild open world...... 'nuff said... but to give ya a cluey... I dig ;-)

And in other news already in progress...

...and so I got my 18-pack... my wheat bread... American cheese... a pound of flower(for my halloween costume... duh) and a box of plastic bags... and there are two registers open...

At the first register... the dude is buying like 10 minutes worth of lotto tickets... prolly for his whole department... and then wanted a random/specific 'sortment of scratch-offs... and with his kid sayin' the whole time... can we leave now... can we leave now... can we leave now... can we leave now... can we leave now... I know... so very anoying...

... and so then the other dude infront of me says something like one five and four ones and a lighter... so I figa it's gotta be a Lotto thingee... turns out... he is gettin' like a cashiers check or a Western Union thingee... and so I see the register rings up 903.47 and I think... it must be 9.47 right... but... turns out... it was NINE HUNDRED DOLLARSplus... gasp... and this 18 pack is already super heavy and the muscles in my arm are startin' to git gittery/spasimery... so I see this dude count out FIVE 20's and then FIVE 20's and the guy behind the counter counts it quick... but then the dude counts the rest real super quick and then... //pause/gasp// throws it all on the counter... like totally 700 dollars in 20's ... right there... in the open... spinin' around in the draft from the constant influx of customers from the never locked front doors... and there was a collective thought bubble by every one behind me...

... we are gonna get robbed/shot tonite....

... and my arm is still gitterin'/spasin' more and more... so it looks like... //shhhh//... like I am in on it...


... yadda yadda yadda...


...and then... uggh... I have been chasing this band of sunlight all day...






... but... sadly... it set before I could get to it...


In a word... illbehidingfromthesun...

Yeah Nicklebee... it was kinda sad... I like drove all day waiting for the sun to... uhh... wait ah minute... why are there two bags of chips open... what happend while I was gone... did you have a party... are you... are you high !?
///posted by the often humiliated but never decaffeinated X @ 10/27/2005
0 Fresh Colorful Commentaries...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Animals
4 am blue
6767
835
AccordionGuy
Anti-D
Asterisk
blogblogblog
Bunny
Busblog
Davezilla
Defamer
Ego Logical
Electric Venom
Fat Free Milk
FlingusBlog
Gawker
Gizmodo
gofugyourself
Gurg
J.Treacher
kevoftheyear
Kidgod
known universe
Makeout City
Man Under Stress
Mariposa
maybe i am
Mr. Babylon
Muscle68
mynewbestfriend
Nedward
nothing
Notmyself
NRRaR
Oh For God's Sake
ordinary madness
Pinkerton
RynoBlog
Raymi
Satan's Laundromat
simply-complex
skylar
smithappens
Starbody
Sour Bob
TenYears
The Illuminated Donkey
The Long Haul
TheThousand
TwentySomething
Vitamin K
Watercooler
Wil Wheaton
ultrablognetic

The Ark
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
July 2007
September 2008

 

The Wicked
Learn Me

 

The Riptide
Vodka4Breakfast
Madpony
Katie'n'Matt
GoFish

 

The Sin
Sorry

 

The Faithful
PeepsWhoLink2Me