Everyday Shenanigans With Colorful Commentary

10/26/2005
The User Dreams...


Evidently... recovering addicts can have these dreams... like while they are in rehab or even when they are clean n' sober...

... they have these dreams and in these dreams they are doin' drugs or drinkin' or whatever...

... and when they wake up... they have... nose bleeds... hangovers...

...weird...

Yeah so... on Oprah today they had this dude who at the age of 23... this dude wakes up on a plane and is feeling this warmth coming from his mouth and finds out he has four missing teeth... a hole in his cheek... a broken nose... and no idea where he was going or how he got there and has no recollection of the past two weeks...

His name was James Frey and he was an alcoholic drug addict ... for like 10 years... that got clean and wrote a book...'A Million Little Pieces'...


I may actually read this one.



So finally... the sun shone today and revealed the glittering ocean as I rose/drove over the hill...



... thanks... I needed that...

And then I hear all the fire department alarms goin' on and it is way past noon... so somethin' must be up... but I don't see any fire trucks or anything...
... so like 20 minutes later I turn down this road and I guess some lady's house caught on fire...



The pic was taken thru the back o' mah jeep...


And then I see this tow truck ah-towin' this jalopy with it's muffler ah scrapin' the road with the noise and the sparks and the whole nine yards... and I took a bunch of pics... untill I notice that the muffler suddenly begins to break free...



.. and then I passed him and went on my way thinkin I got the super scoop... iRule...

... and it was only a few exits later that I realized that I should have totally told the dude that the muffler missle was about to launch... so I watched in the rearview for miles and miles to see if I could see a pile-up... I saw nothing... and the news tonight reported the same... whew...

And finally... I signed up for that national do not call thingee...
... cuz all of a sudden its' gotten really totally very anoyin'...


Whew ... so I am kewl till October 27... 2010...

... what a crock... by then... there will be no phones...
... it will all be total mind control Jerry... MIND CONTROL ... ye-yah-bop!



In a word...jennyigotyournumberineedtomakeyoumine...



Ya know what Nicklebee... 35 years ago I could have used you to call someone... what's so funny... I would have called one of my friends... why are you still laughing... I have friends... hey... besides neither one of us was born then so... so lets let it go... O.K.... why are you still laughing... don't make me tip you...
///posted by the often humiliated but never decaffeinated X @ 10/26/2005
0 Fresh Colorful Commentaries...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Animals
4 am blue
6767
835
AccordionGuy
Anti-D
Asterisk
blogblogblog
Bunny
Busblog
Davezilla
Defamer
Ego Logical
Electric Venom
Fat Free Milk
FlingusBlog
Gawker
Gizmodo
gofugyourself
Gurg
J.Treacher
kevoftheyear
Kidgod
known universe
Makeout City
Man Under Stress
Mariposa
maybe i am
Mr. Babylon
Muscle68
mynewbestfriend
Nedward
nothing
Notmyself
NRRaR
Oh For God's Sake
ordinary madness
Pinkerton
RynoBlog
Raymi
Satan's Laundromat
simply-complex
skylar
smithappens
Starbody
Sour Bob
TenYears
The Illuminated Donkey
The Long Haul
TheThousand
TwentySomething
Vitamin K
Watercooler
Wil Wheaton
ultrablognetic

The Ark
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
July 2007
September 2008

 

The Wicked
Learn Me

 

The Riptide
Vodka4Breakfast
Madpony
Katie'n'Matt
GoFish

 

The Sin
Sorry

 

The Faithful
PeepsWhoLink2Me