Everyday Shenanigans With Colorful Commentary

7/25/2006
And Yet Another Speeding Hearse... AKA... The Hearse Curse...
Yeah so...

Dudes... I gottah tell ya... the first time I had seen this happen it totally kinda freak'd me out... and I told everyone... but to have it happen again... like 14 months later... on tha same stretch of road... is totally friggin' kinda freakin' me out... this time I might not even tell anyone... how can the same thing happen to the same guy twice ala Die Hard 2...



But this time the speeding hearse was going over 80 mile per hour and I actually heard it before I had seen it and it totally barreled by me and by the time I got my camera which was just in the passengers seat it was almost over the hill and almost out of sight and the super weird part was not that there were only two equalling speeding limoz following it nor was it the fact that it was like 2:30 in the afternoon... it was the fact that the hearse was powder blue... I totally swear... and no it was not a screaming blue hearse...

It was a friggin powder blue speedy speeding client carrying hearse... super super weird...

And trust me... I am well aware of the conditions concerning the complexities of life and love and loss... and I totally do not mean any disrespect... but to not mention what had happened today would be... well... I was witness... in a weird way I was... and I totaly saw how there where no other cars to follow... so... and hey... they got to super speed in a rockin' whip... mustah been a pretty kewl peep who passed... celebrate.

... and now a moment of zen... spot the sailboats... there are two...



//sorry bout that last one... it wuz how my day actually unfolded...//

Oh yeah... and that motorcyle is still on the roof of that container thing...



... and uggh... that thing that I hate to happen happend... yet ahgain...like it always duze...





In a word... somecursesareblessings...

y.o.c. - day fourtyseven - i eventually asked a lady if she needed any help and she totally said the funniest thing ...
///posted by the often humiliated but never decaffeinated X @ 7/25/2006
0 Fresh Colorful Commentaries...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Animals
4 am blue
6767
835
AccordionGuy
Anti-D
Asterisk
blogblogblog
Bunny
Busblog
Davezilla
Defamer
Ego Logical
Electric Venom
Fat Free Milk
FlingusBlog
Gawker
Gizmodo
gofugyourself
Gurg
J.Treacher
kevoftheyear
Kidgod
known universe
Makeout City
Man Under Stress
Mariposa
maybe i am
Mr. Babylon
Muscle68
mynewbestfriend
Nedward
nothing
Notmyself
NRRaR
Oh For God's Sake
ordinary madness
Pinkerton
RynoBlog
Raymi
Satan's Laundromat
simply-complex
skylar
smithappens
Starbody
Sour Bob
TenYears
The Illuminated Donkey
The Long Haul
TheThousand
TwentySomething
Vitamin K
Watercooler
Wil Wheaton
ultrablognetic

The Ark
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
July 2007
September 2008

 

The Wicked
Learn Me

 

The Riptide
Vodka4Breakfast
Madpony
Katie'n'Matt
GoFish

 

The Sin
Sorry

 

The Faithful
PeepsWhoLink2Me